Looking for a Rewarding Career?
Become a Home Instead Senior Care Caregiver! You'll help seniors in their homes by providing companionship, home-helper, relationship-based care and personal care. Join us for a job that nutures the soul whether you are a recently graduated C.N.A, an experienced C.N.A or a retired C.N.A.Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
We offer a variety of shifts available at the rate of $12-15/hr. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/714 or call us during office business hours of 9am-5pm at 860-316-2531
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576091238Posted: 2020-09-26