SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the instructional guidance of the Branch Manager, develop the skills necessary to assure a management position, to include completion and certification in all aspects of the required training program within the assigned time frame.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collect assigned accounts to minimize delinquency and avoid litigation and losses. Adhere to federal and state laws.
- Effectively solicit present and former customers and new prospects by telephone, mail or in person to develop loans as assigned.
- Assist in coordinating activities within the branch to achieve volume, growth in net receivables, profit objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Attend Creditor Meetings for Bankruptcy hearings and hearings in Justice Courts for suits on accounts.
- Become proficient in all aspects of branch management in preparation for relocation to management position.
- Review contracts for accuracy and completeness. Ensure all documents are completed at time of loan closing. Attend closing at manager’s request.
- In the absence of the manager, review daily transactions in branch to ensure conformance to policies and procedures.
- Review and investigate customer’s inquiries and concerns. Explain various programs to fit customer’s financial needs.
- Assist in hiring, training, and developing staff.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding established goals for the branch.
- Occasional travel to visit customers and dealers.
- Requires the use of a computer terminal.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers via the telephone and in person.
- Pick up mail from the post office and night deposit bag from the bank.
- Associates Degree with one to two years of financial services experience preferred.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS
- Typing, basic computer knowledge and good communication skills.
The above description outlines the most significant job functions performed but may include other similar functions or assignments not specifically mentioned.
Posting ID: 565241165Posted: 2020-08-06