truenorth is a regional convenience retailer, partnered with Shell Oil Co. offering premiere, branded products, services and facilities. Our strategy is to be in growth markets where we have the expertise and ability to manage profitably.
We value our employees and provide the opportunity for growth and development in a safe, productive work place. We also recognize our obligation to be responsible corporate, civic and industry citizens.
What you do….
- Treat every guest like they are the most important person in the store
- Greet all guests with a smile and a genuine thank you when they leave
- Take pride in the store’s appearance by following our “truenorth Ready” standards
- Promote our great deals and specials to each guest
- Live the “Because We Care” motto by always selling age restricted items responsibly
- Ensure the store is fully stocked and help guests find what they need
- Provide our guests with a “Fast, Friendly, Clean” experience each time they visit
What you need….
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to engage guests with friendly conversation and communicate clearly with guests and co-workers
- Desire to work as part of a team to deliver on our service promise of “Fast, Friendly, Clean”
- Ability to count products and make change, as well as read and write English clearly
- Ability to access all areas of the store and handle merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds
- Multitask and balance duties while always making guests the number one priority
What we provide….
- Flexible shifts and a variety of schedules
- PAID Training programs to ensure you are successful and have what you need to be a star
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- A challenging and exciting work environment where guest service is #1
- 401K with Company match *
- Paid vacation*
- Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire *
- Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act, after 1 year of employment*
*Eligibility requirements must be met
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older (some locations may require 21 years of age or older due to tobacco or alcohol sales) and will be subject to a pre-employment background check at our expense.
True North Energy, LLC, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. True North is a veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer.
- INTEGRITY – Be honest and fair
- RESPECT – Acknowledge the rights and dignity of all people
- PROTECTION – Safeguard the safety and health of our employees and protect the environment
- CUSTOMER/VENDOR RELATIONS – Be mutually beneficial, proactive and respectful
- QUALITY – Incorporate excellence in all we do
Posting ID: 561715523Posted: 2020-06-29