Reports to: Warehouse Associate
Scope of Responsibilities Generally:
Warehouse Associate will work proactively and collaboratively with the Vice President of Operation, Third Party Sales Manager and Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Associate works to fulfill orders through day-to-day, ensures all inbound and outbound shipments for 3rd Party Sales Channels are handled and fulfilled on a day-to-day basis, and assists with facilities maintenance according to company policy.
- Prepares shipments by picking orders, packing orders, and placing orders in pick-up area.
- Adheres to pick, pack and ship procedures to meet the order fulfillment demands and maintain accuracy.
- Prepares outgoing product shipment to Amazon Fulfillment Centers by picking products, adjusting inventory, packing products, creating shipment orders, generating labels, and staging products for shipments.
- Stays up-to-date and follows all applicable guidelines and requirements of Amazon Fulfillment policies.
- Process Amazon Fulfillment returns on a timely basis according to Company policies.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains inventory controls by accurately picking from stock and performing cycle counts.
- Continuously maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat. Also maintains clean shipping supply areas as indicated to comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Examines and inspects items for defects and damages, reporting any to the appropriate supervisor.
- Position requires the ability to stand, and be on your feet, for 8 hours per day.
- Position requires the ability to twist torso repeatedly throughout the day to perform functions of the job.
- Position requires moving inventory repeatedly throughout the workday, and lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Position requires traversing the warehouse continuously throughout the day to perform warehouse job functions.
- Position requires occasional climbing of ladders; usage of pallet jacks, and driving a Hi-Lo once trained and certified.
- Responsible for providing assistance to the daily operations of the building and grounds.
- Perform minor repairs in the facilities.
- Other projects as assigned.
In addition to the above, Warehouse/Facilities/Third Party Associate should also possess the following:
- Ability to work under pressure and able to operate in a multi-task environment.
- Proficiency in using a personal computer and be willing to learn new programs.
- Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of warehouse activities and fully completes tasks as required.
- Proficient in using a personal computer and warehouse software
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include early mornings, evenings, and weekends if needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments as needed.
- Must be dependable.
- Displays strong organizational skills.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Valid Drivers License
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Pay Rate $12
Posting ID: 549335921Posted: 2020-10-28