Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Bilingual Candidates Encouraged to Apply
The Trainer is proactive and responsible for the overall training, quality assurance and customer satisfaction of the building or buildings in their assigned area. Plans, organizes and directs the training of employees to achieve Marsden quality standards, successful customer relations and account retention. The trainer will bring positivity while reinforcing the Marsden culture.
· Develops and maintains training tracking system for assigned location
· Assist with orientation to ensure employees have an understanding of Marsden from day one
· Promotes a safe work environment at field accounts.
· Ensures trainees understand proper use of PPE
· Role model for Marsden uniform standards
· Develops action plans based on the staffing needs of the sit
· Coach's employee training and conduct to Marsden standards. Advises the Site Manager regarding training and learning agility issues that may arise that may require additional training.
· Partners with supervisor and site manager to effectively balance the on the job training and available resources to clean and maintain buildings within their assigned area.
· Must be able to perform all positions within Scope of Work
· Utilizes available resources to train all new employees with a focus on long-term retention.
· Supports, directs and trains employees with a focus on account and employee retention.
· Provides daily recognition and feedback to employees.
· Provides daily updates to the Site Manager.
· Works with the Site Manager or leadership on account projects and service reviews.
· Reports any supply inventory shortage at account and properly follows on-line ordering procedures with outside vendor to the Site Manager
· Shares employee performance with Supervisors and Site Manager
· Conducts daily Crew Communications Meetings with trainees
· Assists cleaning additional areas when required due to staffing shortages.
· Performs all duties as assigned.
· Commits to behave in compliance with the company's values and Code of Conduct
· Builds a culture of work safety and leads by example with one's own safe behavior
· Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with positive intent and professionalism
· Communicates to new hire why we do what we do and how we do it - champions change when improvements can be made
· Ensures one's own compliance with the company's published Operations Standards
· Trains all cleaning staff, and cleaning leads in their assigned area.
· Follows and teaches Amazon Safety rules/ PIT training
· Some Training or supervisory experience
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Strong employee focus
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Understands the importance of following the training plan
· Strong customer focus
· Knowledge of commercial floor care and floor care products.
· Knowledge of cleaning procedures and practices.
· Bilingual a plus
Education and Experience Required
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
· 1-2 years training/supervisory experience in a commercial cleaning or similar environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Valid Driver's License, vehicle and proof of automobile insurance is not required.
Trainers are regularly required to walk, stand, use their hands and reach. In addition, they will occasionally be required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. Trainers are required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Trainers may be exposed to many types of chemicals, bodily fluids and must be able to wear PPE.
Trainers are not required to travel often during the workday, with almost no overnight travel. A personal vehicle is not required to perform this job; however, there may be times when the Trainer may be required to assist in training at another site.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Marsden provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, ancestry, sexual or affectional orientation, marital or veteran status, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Please note that this job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
This is aFull-Time position1st Shift,2nd Shift.