Staffmark is looking for a Production Associate in LOCKPORT, IL for several opportunities working with our client who is a Manufacturing company.
Tuesday 3:45PM to 4AM 12 hours
Wednesday 3:45PM to 12Am 8 hours
Thursday 3:45PM to 12AM 8 hours
Friday 11:45AM to 12AM 12 hours
Saturday 3:45PM to 12AM 8 hours
Sunday 3:45PM to 12AM 8 hours
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Packer Associate include:
• Remove blow molded drum from unloading device. Remove flashing from top and bottom of drum with hammer, set flashings aside to cool on cooling cart, and inspect drums for obvious defects. Check drums for leaks in leak tester as required. Allow good drums to cool then place on pallet. Take reject drums to regrind area.
• Place bung and vent plugs in drum and tighten as required.
• Visually inspect plugs, set aside those obviously defective.
• Responsible for completion of various product quality check sheets at machine and reporting of any variances to Supervisor.
• Ensures that the GMP elements and food safety program within the areas of responsibility is maintained.
• Participate in the site’s safety and training meetings.
• Adhere to all company policies.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.