Lead Teachers -
Lots for Tots Early Educational Center is in need of great teachers who love children and are excited about learning!
Compensation: $10-$12.00 based on experience, education and registry level. Flexibility is a MUST! Center hours are 6am-6pm, M-F. Hours/shifts will vary to start, and we will work to steady them after training/orientation.
Our focus is the educational and emotional development of children. Our ideal candidates are just as passionate about the growth and development of the children in our care as we are. Our teachers are positive thinking, self- starters who possesses creativity and the willingness to work as a part of a team.
We are most interested in applicants that:
• Have experience with a early childhood educational program
• Are comfortable overseeing day to day operations of a large group child care
• Enjoy creating purposeful and engaging lesson plans
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effectively multi- task
• Practice flexibility, ability to handle pressure, interruptions and or changing conditions
• Thrive in a team setting, as well as the ability to work independently
• Successfully pass background/ employment screenings as mandated by State of WI
• Qualifications: - Must be 18 years of age or older
** Must be certified as child care teacher for State of Wisconsin
* *Early Childhood Education Completed -WI Registry -Preferred Associates Degree in Early
For more information regarding current opening, email your resume or call 262.895.3880
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hours per week: