Compass Health is currently looking for a Clinician I for our Adult Intensive Outpatient Services program in Island County. Our new clinician will provide direct, supportive, and ongoing coordination of therapeutic services to assist clients with behavioral health disorders achieve the highest level of independence and stability possible in their community. Services delivered are recovery-focused and include but are not limited to case management, treatment planning, resource identification and assistance, identification and development of natural supports, advocacy, service monitoring and follow-up, collaboration with natural supports and other providers, and individual and group services. The Clinician I is responsible for assessing client functioning and needs, and partnering with the client to develop an individually tailored care plan designed to promote recovery. The Clinician I also serves as a treatment team member and provides back up to other team members as needed.
Job Title: Clinician I
Program: 300-11750 - Adult Intensive Outpatient Services, Island County
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Wage: $17.10-31.61/hour, DOE
• BA/BS/BSW Degree in a Behavioral Science related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Evidence-Based Practices, or interest and ability to learn.
• Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of Health must submit Agency Affiliated Counselor
application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
• Valid Washington State Driver's License including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
• Ability to participate in 24/7 on-call pager rotation.
• Ability to work effectively with individuals with complex needs and multi-system involvement.
• Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems.
• Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check..
Compass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and substance use services in Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: www.compasshealth.org.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 566095895Posted: 2020-08-07