Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55 retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton Automotive Group is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for training, developing, and assisting dealership accounting personnel across all locations as needed. Job responsibilities:
- Overseeing the financial accounting system and personnel at each dealership and providing support or guidance when traveling to dealership locations on an interim basis.
- Training accounting personnel the Napleton standard.
- Manages daily operations of accounting department.
- Reconcile the bank accounts for the company daily.
- Complete all required reports for the corporate office on a regular basis.
- Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements for each dealership.
- Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain dealership profitability.
- Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and work with the accounting staff at each location to clear up any discrepancies.
- Oversee the preparation of all taxes and filing forms with the government.
- Ensures all Human Resources and payroll functions are operational and works cooperatively with the corporate office to handle employee issues as needed.
- Assures that required HR training is completed.
- Cross trained in all accounting positions.
What We Offer:
- 5+ years of previous Automotive Controller experience required.
- Willingness to travel 60-80% of the time.
- Controllers should have strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- High school diploma is necessary; college or advanced degree preferred.
- Proficiency with ADP & Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent is expected.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
Posting ID: 550180615Posted: 2020-07-14