Boarding Quality Control Specialist
Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
Lending - Commercial
The Boarding Quality Control Specialist is responsible for performing quality assurance on all new and renewed commercial loans, ensuring they were booked according to the documentation and approvals obtained. They will identify and make recommendations for correction to the Boarding Servicing Manager as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Performs a quality assurance for all New and Renewed Commercial Loans ensuring that loans were booked to Navigator according to the signed loan documentation and approvals obtained.
- Makes recommendations for correction to the Boarding Servicing Manager if discrepancies are found.
- Reviews all other file maintenance performed such as, but not limited to: Corrections made during the new/renew loan setup, the setup of ACH payment, holds placed on depository accounts, billing, collateral record updates,master sub note setup, BBC updates, general coding changes as well as all rate changes ensuring the correct processing.
- Ensures all supporting documentation has been received for the change(s) being made.
- Makes sure that changes being made are relevant to the transaction at hand and the person making the changes have the permission to do so and the function is within the scope of their job duties.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Commercial loan boarding.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Prior banking experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, walk, use finger movements, handle objects (manual dexterity), and/or carry/lift loads up to 35lbs. The company requires the use of assistive devices or team lifting to help move or lift objects over 35 lbs. On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 573908249Posted: 2020-09-16