With over 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group is a pioneer in the automotive industry. Walser's progressive commitment to growth, technology, and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey. We don't follow; we innovate and lead. Walser operates 26 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota, Kansas, and Illinois. Walser also leads by example in the community, with over 1,000 hours volunteered annually. In addition, the Walser Foundation donates 5% of all pre-tax profits back into the community because we live here, too. Walser is a family-owned, family-run business. We're committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time - that's what drives us. That's the Walser Way.
What You'll Do:
- Handle the prospecting and selling of all commercial vehicle products and programs for your store to qualified accounts via an outside business to the business sales process
- Become Commercial certified for your store
- Establish a prospecting system and/or work with the existing dealership prospecting system and establish objectives in conjunction with management for outside sales calls and appointments
- Responsible for detailing the activities of all outside sales calls and tracking, and maintaining the appropriate customer follow-up processes within either the prospect database or dealer approved CRM tool
- Coordinate the delivery process for all products-including the arrangement of required customer accessories and up-fits
- Maintain knowledge of all commercial F&I, parts, and service products so they can be presented to customers on sales calls
- Provide leads to retail sales department for non-commercial product interests obtained during outside sales visits
- Represent the Walser Automotive Group of dealers at all appropriate trade shows and fairs as well as regional Trade Associations in order to promote the sale of commercial vehicle products and services at the dealership
- Assist with inventory planning to better align dealer inventory with customer quotations and potential future business opportunities
- Assist with maintaining appropriate stock levels for all commercial collateral materials to be commensurate with quote and usage activity
- Embrace and exhibit CORE values
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
What You'll Get in Return:
Full Benefits Package
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Progressive PTO Package
- The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You'll Bring:
- Two years of outside Business to Business sales experience
- Associates degree or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Use of contact management software a plus
- Prior Commercial vehicle/construction equipment sales a plus
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Ability to solve complex problems with concrete variables
- Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety, operating and maintenance rules
- Ability to read/interpret periodicals, professional journals, legal documents, etc.
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commission, financial terms, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and prepared for the rigors of cold-call customer contacts
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values that drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open-Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Posting ID: 609597420Posted: 2021-03-03