Job Description - Corporate Director, Compensation & Benefits (18608)
Corporate Director, Compensation & Benefits (
: Full-time |
: Day Shift
Description Job Summary
Plans, implements, and manages the Employee Compensation, Benefits, HRIS and Employee Wellness initiatives, practices, policies and programs of the Health System. All activities will be performed in support of the strategy, vision, and values of Phoebe. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA, and other regulations, as appropriate.General requirements
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and punctuality guidelines
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
Qualifications Education Requirements
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or related field (Required)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (Preferred)
- 4 - 5 years HR, Business, economics or related field(Required)
- Organizational Skills,Communication Skills,Interpersonal Skills,Customer Relations,Mathematical,Analytical,Grammar / Spelling,Read / Comprehend Written Instructions,Follow Verbal Instructions,Basic Computer Skills,Microsoft Office Suite,Presentation Skills,Problem Solving,Independent Judgement.
- Have near normal hearing; Hear alarms/telephone/tape recorder/normal speaking voice
- Have good manual dexterity
Certifications and Licensures
- Occasionally within shift (1-33%) : Standing,Walking,Lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
- Continuously within shift (67-100%) : Sitting.
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures : Certified Compensation Professional (CCP),Certified Benefits Professional (CBP),Professional in Human Resources (PHR),Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).
Posting ID: 567174858Posted: 2020-08-09