Reporting to the maintenance manager, the maintenance technician maintains and repairs roasting plant equipment and facilities to keep them in good working condition. The maintenance technician is a full time, non-exempt position.
What You Will Do
* Provide repairs to roasting plant facilities and equipment including; electrical, mechanical, plumbing and carpentry.
* Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment according to the maintenance schedule.
* Repair Facilities related items, doors, dock levelers, lights, ballasts, sinks, drains, and general grounds maintenance.
* Assists with roasting equipment maintenance which will require the ability to work on ladders and use basic hand and power tools.
Who You Are
* Must be mechanically inclined.
* Ability to work with computers for accurate data entry and to access machine manuals.
* Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, make recommendations, draw conclusions and communicate effectively.
* Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must possess a California driver's license and provide proof of a good driving record.
* Ability to take direction and a willingness to learn new skills.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts including weekends or evenings, and to work occasional overtime.
Posting ID: 592311730Posted: 2021-01-04