The primary focus of this position is to perform welding in the fabrication, repair and maintenance of Conexwest Units and Offices.
- Cuts and/or joins metal parts to fabricate or repair steel boxes and offices, using tools such as a plasma cutter, welder, torch, chop saw grinder and other power tools
- Installs doors, locks, and other parts to meet needs of customers
- Maintains records of work completed in order to provide an accounting of activities in on the shop floor.
- Other duties as assigned
Equipment Used and Responsibility:
- Plasma Cutter
- Chop Saw
- Power tools
- Computer – for time keeping
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 Years Experience welding
- High School Diploma preferred
Posting ID: 568033025Posted: 2020-11-03