The merchandiser is a key part of our customer relationship and represents Markstein Sales Company. Your high quality merchandising is a critical part of helping the company meet and exceed our customers and suppliers expectations.
Please Note:Markstein provides gloves, masks, sanitizers and cleaning supplies during the current pandemic. Our employees safety always comes first!
What we provide for you:
Ø Competitive pay
Ø 4 x 10 schedule
Ø Medical/Dental/Vision/Life after 60 days
Ø Vacation, Holidays, 401(k)
Ø Wellness program that includes onsite chiropractic care and massage therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drive through assigned territory to call on established accounts and perform required service.
· Transport product from on-site storage area to shelves and cooler.
· Rotate existing product and place new product on the shelves following our strict rotation and stocking policy.
· Clean and organize on-site storage area after completion on stocking product.
· Refill existing displays with product from the on-site storage areas.
· Must be at least 18 yrs old with valid driver’s license and liability insurance
· Clean DMV record
· HS Diploma or GED
· Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (auto allowance paid)
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Ability to perform hard work in a fast paced environment.
· Successful completion of background check, physical and drug screen.
· Previous retail/grocery experience a plus.
· Flexible to work weekends & holidays.
· Employee must be able to efficiently maneuver a fully loaded hand truck, work a pallet jack and work around forklifts.
· Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending and carrying up to 25 lbs.
· Occasionally lift over 50 lbs.
· Ability to push and pull over 100 lbs while adhering to the safety expectations.
To apply go to our website; www.marksteinsalescompany.com