Are you a positive, driven, engaging, customer service, sales oriented, professional "people-person"? Can you appreciate working only 3 days a week and making full-time money? If so, we want to talk with you!
The Dump looks for people like you, who care about quality products and services, customers and their fellow retail sales associates. In this high volume, fast-paced, customer relationship, commissioned retail furniture sales position, you will sell unique furniture and home decor products to our customers. Committed to helping them to a speedy, appropriate decision, in a one-close sales process is your mission. Capitalize on your positive, "people" person, relationship building, customer service, retail, retail sales, commissioned sales, furniture sales, and/or other sales experience and find yourself at The Dump.
- Greeting customers, building relationships and assisting them with product selection, working on the 3 busiest retail sales days of the week, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Presenting and discussing various interior design and furniture product options based upon discovery of the prospective clients' lifestyle, needs and goals
- Adjusting and adapting your professional sales approach with each customer
- Up-selling warranties, protection, mattress pads, and more
- Offering financing options, processing credit applications completing purchase
- Delivering top-tier customer service to every customer, building loyalty and referrals
- Increasing personal knowledge of products and sales techniques
Build upon your sales, customer service, retail sales, commission sales, and/or other sales experience as a Dump Retail Sales Associate. Combine your outgoing personality and experience with the qualities and skills mentioned below, along with our Dump's new hire training, and you will be ramped up and ready to succeed!
- We hire positive, "people" personalities who want to learn and be successful!
- Commission sales experience in furniture, rug, and/or bedding, and/or customer service is a plus; (although 2 or more years of retail or other sales is preferable)
- Excellent relationship building and verbal communication skills
- Independent coachable, dynamic, outgoing, high energy, adaptable "people" person; a chameleon who's professional, resilient and achievement-focused
- Basic Windows (point/click) experience is required; MSOffice is preferred
- Enjoys part-time, (3 days a week) traditional retail hours, working every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings, and holidays
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required; some college or a degree is a plus
Make full-time money while working only part-time!
- Set Friday, Saturday, Sunday only schedule (often achieving full-time earnings for part-time work!)
- Average first year earnings can be $35k-$45k; top sales associates have achieved 6 figures! It's all up to you.
- Fully paid 5 days of New Hire Retail Sales Associate Training, both on-the-job and classroom (a full curriculum including products, customer service and sales techniques)
- Continuous professional development and training
- A host of other excellent benefits!
Read what our Retail Sales Associates have to say.
"I have the ability to determine my paycheck."
"I love the advertising tenacity and creative ways to reach both old and new customers."
"A lot of associates have been here a long time -- it fosters a family-like environment"
"I'm fascinated with all different types of people and enjoy finding that
common denominator--people get comfortable with you and that builds loyalty."
Join The Dump's Winning Team
The Dump is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Posting ID: 547004281Posted: 2020-06-02