Our client has been an HVAC industry leader in the Elyria area for over 30 years. Due to unexpected turnover we are currently searching for a motivated candidate to fill their open position.
- Answer multiple phone lines and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Greet visitors and connect them with the proper individual.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes and email.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, managing database systems and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Make travel arrangements and manage schedules.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records as well as other office procedures.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- HVAC office experience is a huge plus.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Contact our Amherst office at 440-324-7001 for more information
If interested please send a resume to: email@example.com
Posting ID: 579143731Posted: 2020-10-25