The Lifestyle Coordinator is responsible for the production of events from conception through to competition and directing the coordination of events or activities ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Events can include but not limited to festivals, conferences, fundraising and social events, exhibitions and fairs, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, sales and business meetings.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize all resident activities, on and off premises, including dances, theme parties, holiday celebrations, movies, card games, exercise programs, et
- Conduct an assessment to determine those activities in which the residents would be most interested in pursuing and/or participating.
- Supervise the development of new and existing clubs that reflect the interests of the Communi
- Document resident participation in group and/or individual social/recreational progr
- Manage all areas of special events, games and entertainment encouraging participat
- Supervise catering (food and beverage) for fun
- Supervise decorating and promotions for functions (where needed).
- Supervise all operational and technical requirements related to clubhouse activities such as lighting and sound.
- Supervise any in-house television chann
- Coordinate all club meetings and use of room
- Schedule shows, cabarets, holiday parties, special events, et Keep calendar of activities for the community.
- Supervise preparation of in-house news publication (1-40 pages). Be responsible for overall lay-out of the publication and distributi
- Responsible for developing and distributing the Property monthly newsletters, advertisement layouts, size of ads and
- Post meeting notices on electronic message boards & bulletin board.
- Supervise ticket sales for show
- Order and display event and show poster
- Oversee all bulletin boards in clubhouse -- Keep curren
- Serve as Host, Mistress/Master of Ceremonies for shows and cab
- Order needed supplies (g., art & craft, party supplies, etc.)
- Supervise/coordinate utilization of all athletic faciliti
- Recommend and review policies for association, community and league use of faciliti
- Arrange for athletic events (game management).
- Oversee the activity budget to ensure that costs are maintained within budgetary guideline
- Take pictures of Community events, parties and other special occasi
- Plan special 'theme' days or months around holidays, seasons, or recognized days such as Father's or Mother's D
- Solicit and secure sponsorships and support funding from local businesses and organizat
- Manage clubhouse rental program to maximize rental r
- Prepare monthly department report using Board approved template.
- Assist other departments as directed by Community Association Manager (ie. daily incoming phone call support). Cross-train on administrative functions and overall HOA policies, procedures & rules to support administrative office during staff vacations and sick d
Other duties as required.Supervisory Responsibility
Establish and supervise necessary committees as required.Education & Experience
- Associates degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experien
- Minimum of 1+ year or related work experience as an Activities Coordinator or
Event Planning required. Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
Tools & Equipment Used
- Must have strong entertainment planning background.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, mass email, data base management, etc.).
- Able to work with vendors and crews on organizing events in a timely mann
- Strong administrative background.
- Excellent working knowledge of customer service principles and practi
- Outstanding interpersonal, office management and communication skills, as well as a self-starter and multi-task
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment and decision making.
- Exercise all duties and tasks in a cheerful and friendly manner as well as be a team player, together with office staff and residents to achieve all events successfully.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven, with ability to identify, plan and prioritize business opportuniti
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment to include, but not be limited to, phone, fax machine, copier, etc.Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50
- Standing, sitting, walking, carrying, and occasional climbi
- Ability to work extended/flexible hours and weekend
Work involves no or minimal travel. Disclaimer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Posting ID: 561276732Posted: 2020-08-07