The Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new Gold's Gym members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
Major Responsibilities: Sales Duties
- Generate sales leads through company-sponsored (walk-ins and TI's) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions)
- Maintains accurate records of all Gold's Company-sponsored and employee-sponsored leads.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established sales systems
- Conduct gym tours using established Gold's sales systems
- Establish and maintain Gold's lead boxes/bowls in community on a monthly basis
- Must establish and maintain required referral program as defined by Gold's Gym standards
- Must be current on Gold's Gym pricing and promotion schedule
- Maintains information on Gold's company history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to and enforces Gold's policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills. Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals.
- Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Successfully completed the Fitness Consultant training courses.
Education and/or Experience
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements including Gold's Gym tours, telephone inquiry, counselor planner audit, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral program and corporate outreach program.
- Achieve acceptable level of units per month
- Thorough understanding of the Club OS system and the Daily Sales Stat report and its contents
- Basic computer skills Mandatory
- Prior sales experience required.
- High school diploma and some college course completion required. College degree, either Associate or Bachelor's preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Relevant Industry experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
Base Plus + Commission: Yes
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 553630242Posted: 2020-07-14