What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
Now Hiring Shift Leaders!
Shift Leaders ensure all Crew Persons are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas. They are also responsible for all restaurant activity while on duty in the absence of the manager.
- Demonstrate Fun, Integrity, Energy, Empowerment, and Respect at all times.
- Fill player and coach role during peak revenue periods by supporting manager-in-charge.
- Ensure team members are properly deployed for their shift and talked into and out of position. • Assign and monitor primary and secondary job duties.
- Open and close the restaurant with responsibility for cash handling, assisting with receiving products, monitoring prep levels and restaurant cleanliness.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all restaurant operations positions.
- Understand and uphold appropriate regulatory agency standards (health, safety, etc.).
- Train team members to proficiency in all restaurant operations positions up to and including certification.
- Assist Manager-in-charge in ensuring compliance with all labor laws (i.e.: breaks, minors, etc.).
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly logs are maintained. (Open, Mid, Close checklist, Waste Log, Food Safety and Sanitation Checklist, Dough Usage, Critical Observations, Safety and Security and any other checklists deemed necessary to the successful operations of the restaurant.
- Prior Quick serve or fast casual restaurant operations experience.
- Flexible schedule; evenings and weekends a must
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have STRONG leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Energy and Enthusiasm is a must!
- Be able to train, motivate and develop a team
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Be a team player
- Ability to work on occasion nights, weekends, and holiday's
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong understanding of financials
Looking for passionate individuals that want a career in the family restaurant segment. Some experience necessary as individual will partake in the sanitation, training, and implementation of procedures in the location. Abiity to do any job a must. People person with strong customer relation skills.
Posting ID: 34262664Posted: 2020-07-14