Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant who:
Provides personal nursing care to the patient under the direction of a licensed registered nurse (RN). Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living including self-care needs. Performs routine assigned tasks and reports patients' status and concerns to the Registered Nurse (RN). Essential Functions:
- Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living, including assisting with nutrition and hydration, elimination, personal care, positioning devices, restraints and restorative care.
- Takes vital signs including, pulse and blood pressure.
- Helps patients with their basic needs, i.e., bathing, dressing and feeding.
- Performs a variety clerical duties, which include but are not limited to routing patient reports as appropriate.
- Uses organizational skills to keep unit running smoothly and uses prioritization skills to meet deadlines as indicated. Provides assessment data.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications: Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent: Preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Required
- Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred
Posting ID: 587646745Posted: 2020-11-17