Are you excited to work with a company that will reward your hard work and dedication? Are you looking for a company that provides education and opportunities for career growth and personal development? At TravelCenters (TA/Petro/TA-Express), we provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful and grow within our store group which operates over 250 full service travel centers.
TA and Petro Stopping Centers Travel Stores offer convenient, one-stop shopping. We carry a wide selection of name-brand products, and are stocked with Grab 'N Go foods, groceriesandsnacks, plus electronics, maintenance supplies, and even clothing and gifts! We are looking for a porter to join our store team! In this role, you can expect to:
With us, you'll enjoy:
- Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on great customer service
- Clean shower areas, restrooms, floors throughout our facility
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the truck and automobile parking lots
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site Meal discounts
- A wide variety of discounts on technology, travel, food and fuel
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Job Requirements What we'd like to see:
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- A great work ethic and positive attitude
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
This job description does not list all duties for this position. TravelCenters of America Incis an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.
Posting ID: 576820072Posted: 2020-10-20