You've already come to know Taco John's as the quick-serve restaurant with a special West-Mex flair. You've seen our upbeat employees in action and witnessed the pride they have in providing our guests with outstanding products and services. Is it possible that going for the bold and becoming one of us is just what your future needs?
Check out our unique culture and different types of opportunities available. We're sure you'll like what you see!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the aiding the General Manager on overall operations, appearance, profitability and service and quality standards of the restaurant. The Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining company standards on his/her shifts by controlling, directing and developing the crew members.
• Ensures correct level of staffing on scheduled shift to insure guest service.
• Works to insure standards of performance are met on assigned shifts.
• If assigned responsibility, orders and inventories product carefully and adjusts par levels to business conditions.
• Insures cash control through careful training and follow up.
• Displays genuine concerns for customer service and sets a good example for the rest of the crew at all times.
• Handles guest complaints or concerns effectively and professionally.
• Maintains crew focus on guest service.
• Knows all product specifications, and adheres to highest quality standards.
• Practices and teaches correct product receiving, storage and rotation.
• Follows accurate and timely recordkeeping procedures, including but not limited to: hourly cash pickups, cash paid outs, etc.
• Properly generates register and computer reports and polls daily, in accordance with company policies. Shows understanding of equipment problem solving.
• Maintains a clean restaurant.
• Ensures that all employees follow proper safety and security procedures.
• Ensures shifts are staffed effectively.
• Matches employee personality and skills to suitable positions.
• Provides constructive feedback to improve performance.
• Ensures that schedule is complete, balanced and fair. Sets a positive example for others through personal standards of appearance, attendance, work ethic and integrity.
• Uniformly and consistently implements and upholds company policies and procedures.
• Open to input from others.
• Treats employees and guests with respect at all times.
• 1 - 3 years' experience in Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR) industry/full service concept
• ServSafe certified preferred.
• Able to speak, read, and write effectively in English.
• Able to perform basic business math skills.
• Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% - 100% of shift.
• Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds.
• Able to work flexible hours
Posting ID: 59428870Posted: 2020-07-14