We Are Hiring
Via Christi Village, part of Ascension Living is looking for a caring and compassionateCoordinatorClinical Staffingto join our team! This gorgeous 93 bed continuing care retirement community is centrally located in Manhattan, KS and offers independentliving, assisted living,long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.Schedule:
FTDays,40 hrs/week, 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Why join Via Christi Village?
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement; we love to see our people grow!
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
Senior Living and Long-Term Care Communities
As a subsidiary of Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services, amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.
We're the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension - professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization. What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates clinical staffing, maintains work schedules and tracks associate attendance.Responsibilities:
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:Education:
- Develops clinical work schedules, anticipating staffing needs, to ensure sufficient staffing for each shift within budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinates flex scheduling to reduce over staffing, staff shortages and/or overtime.
- Compiles data for reporting on financial indicators and staffing related data.
- Monitors attendance records and reports issues to department leader. Maintains time maintenance system for clinical departments.
- Confirms completion of clinical competency checklists prior to creating post orientation schedules for new hires.
- High school diploma or GED required
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Proficient in Excel. Good Organization. Attention to Detail.
CNA in long-term care, or Associates Degree or higher required.
Ascensionis an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement
Ascensionparticipates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)