As a national staff development company established for over 25 years, we are presently recruiting to find the right person for the position of Professional Development Specialist (CM).
The successful candidate will provide professional development training to PK-12 grade school staff. They must have the knowledge and ability to provide instruction (as well as model it during the training day) related to the implementation of evidence-based/research-based practices appropriate for the classroom. They will study, prepare and deliver professional development specific to the techniques and strategies the company represents.
- Implement in-person training on PK-12 grade campuses (focusing on classroom management techniques and strategies)
- Develop business by attending education conferences, email and social media connections
- Maintain training records
- Survey participants and obtain feedback on performance
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Skilled presenter and trainer
- Ability to develop rapport with audience and effectively/strategically respond to audience questions
- Passionate about training educators and excited to see student success outcomes
- Previous experience with training adults/children a PLUS
- Interest in learning to market presentations
- Self-starter and driven to succeed
- Must be able to travel for the orientation process
- Enthusiasm and excitement for your own ongoing learning
- Ability to develop positive, respectful professional relationship
- The ability to obtain, free of any violations, criminal background check and child abuse clearance REQUIRED)
If you are interested in the prospect of contracting for a dynamic, growing company, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone(text) and provided additional information about the posting.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562873993Posted: 2020-08-05