A large and financially stable physicians group is looking to add a BC/BE general/stroke neurologist to join another neurologist in central Pennsylvania. The neurology clinic is located right in the hospital and has all the latest neurology equipment including EEG, EMG, MRI, CT scanner, and advanced imaging technology. All their technology is less than 2 years old as they have a very robust foundation support.
You will see mostly general, stroke, epilepsy and MS patients. This is a great opportunity for new grads to learn from a neurologist who has been with them for decades.
They are the only neurology group within 45 minutes to 1 hour of the hospital so you will have all the referrals you can handle which is rather nice when the productivity incentives kick in after the guaranteed time frame.
This position is all about a good work-life balance. The physicians group is known for their congeniality and ability to work well together. This is a small community where you will have a real chance to make a difference.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary, a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, and productivity incentive. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, STD and LTD, group life insurance, 8 weeks of PTO, paid occurrence malpractice, 5 CME days and training stipend, and robust retirement plans.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job 2641598.
*Quick Facts:** Join 1 other neurologist with full AP support
* Work for a financially stable physicians group
* Generous guaranteed salary, occurrence malpractice, RVU production, and more
* Monday - Friday schedule with 1:3 (10 days per month) with most calls handled by teleneurology
* 8 weeks of PTO plus another week for CME
* 457b deferred compensation plan, 403b tax shelter, and pension plan
* H-1B candidates are welcome to apply
* Within 75 miles of an international airport
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 562068990Posted: 2020-11-26