Wireless Sales ConsultantWireless Zone®, A Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer is the nation's largest wireless retail franchise with over 400 stores and growing.We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer service skills to sell Verizon Wireless cellular service.If you're outgoing with amazing energy. You love to talk about cool technology. Well, we have the job for you. As a Wireless Sales Representative, you'll get to know our communication technology inside and out. And you'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It's good to be the expert.We offer
- Competitive pay
- Benefits -paid time off, medical/dental and more!
- On-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- A growing company with lots of opportunity for growth
Job DescriptionSells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.Job Requirements
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, etc.
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Posting ID: 598127971Posted: 2021-01-23