CARS Recon, Inc. is looking for an Auto Detail Shop Manager in Oklahoma City, OK.
It is our job to detail/clean the car’s so that they are ready for the auction’s sale each week. This is a fast-paced position that requires a strong attention to detail and exceptional teamwork. Career training and growth opportunities available.
- Employee management - supervise employees and handle all situations in a professional, courteous manner
- Sense of urgency in meeting deadlines - we don’t miss our deadlines; cars MUST be done on time
- Inspect completion and verify the quality of all reconditioning work. Ensure it is in accordance with approved work, specifications and contract standards. Examine visually and by touch if necessary. Bring any incomplete and approved work to the manager's attention immediately
- Must be able to work in an environment that goes from fast-paced to slow-paced
- Flexible work schedule to include working some weekends if necessary
- Professional demeanor
- Good customer service skills
- 1-year supervisory experience
- Sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Pass Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check and MVR
- E-verify participant and EEO
CARS Recon is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on the completion of drug and background screening.
All employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package after 60 days of employment.
- Major Medical (73% paid by CARS Recon), Dental & Vision
- ST Disability & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay (Direct deposit/pay card offered)
- Paid Holidays
Since 2003, CARS has reconditioned more than 8 million vehicles for auto auctions throughout North America. Today, we operate 32 locations nationally with 650+ full time employees. We are the premier auto reconditioning services company and the leading provider of labor, management and materials for the processing of vehicles for dealerships and the auto auctions industry.
EVERY DETAIL MATTERS!
Posting ID: 582249035Posted: 2020-10-25