Omni has been selected by Oklahoma City as the developer, owner and operator of a 605-room convention center hotel. The hotel is located next to the Chesapeake Energy Arena and will coincide with the development of the new Oklahoma City Convention Center and 70-acre Scissortail Park.
The new build will include an all-day dining outlet, an entertainment sports bar, specialty restaurant, coffee shop and a retail outlet. Additionally, guests can enjoy a spa, fitness center and a rooftop pool and bar complete with a fire pit, outdoor lawn and cabanas. The hotel will also have 75,000 square feet of meeting and event space inclusive of a 20,500 square foot ballroom and a 4,200 square foot outdoor pre-function space that overlooks the park. The hotel is estimated to break ground in October 2018 and open in late 2020.
Job Description Omni Oklahoma City Hotel
is seeking an outgoing and friendly Host/Greeter
to join the pre-opening team of this brand new upscale hotel. This team member will ensure all guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our founding team as the Omni Oklahoma City Hotel prepares for its inaugural opening, this January! This role is anticipated to start in Jauary.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest
- Answer phone and record reservations for large parties
- Control high volume outside of restaurant
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well being of guests
- Assist servers when needed
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior host experience preferred
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
Posting ID: 547710960Posted: 2020-11-17