The Director of Consumer Experience Strategy, Marketing proactively advocates for the customer ensuring true customer-centricity across all marketing verticals. This person also ensures consistency in brand voice in every interaction across all marketing channels. As a key member of the Consumer Experience Strategy team, this role works cross functionally as a strategic business partner leading the creation of consumer strategies against overall business and marketing functions. The Director of Consumer Experience Strategy is a structured, analytical and strategic thinker comfortable solving complex problems and strategically building consumer roadmaps.
- Develop data-driven, long term marketing strategies that bolster the relationship with our customer
- Quantify consumer goals and opportunity size derived from traditional marketing activities to build road map
- Play a critical role in developing and executing overall company strategies, including consumer growth and holistic brand acquisition goals
- Create and implement improvements to the customer journey across every touch point identifying and solving pain points along the way, and findings opportunities to improve CX processes and drive holistic brand acquisition
- Optimize customer experience lifecycle through marketing channels and touchpoints
- Collaborate with Director of CX Strategy Digital, Director of CX Strategy & Activation, Digital Strategies and I&CP to ensure the services, platform, and experiences are defined and developed correctly.
Education and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Social Science, etc.
- MBA or master's degree in Research
- 8-10 years' experience in CX experience, Analytics, Consulting, or related field.
- Strong traditional and evolution Marketing knowledge and experience
- This role specializes in end to end customer experience and is not limited to in store customer satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess strong business acumen and leadership skills
- Has the ability to think strategically as a visionary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially the ability to explain difficult concepts and insights in applicable business terms. Strong ability to summarize insights into (PowerPoint) presentations in clear and understandable calls to action
- Well-versed in ever changing research methodologies and possesses the ability to apply research to address business challenges
- Experience designing qualitative and quantitative research studies, with expertise in techniques and methodologies
- Proven collaboration abilities, strategic thinking, and leadership skills
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 11,200 Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In, Rusty Taco and Jimmy John's locations worldwide.
We are creating a family of brands with maverick qualities, each with their own distinct positioning, guest experience, and product offering. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we seek those who provide something different than the norm.
Posting ID: 561962585Posted: 2020-10-22