Position Title: Warehouse Packer
Wage: $13.00 per hour
Shift: Day, Night
Hours: 7:00am-7:30pm; 7:00pm-7:30am
Would you like having every other weekend be a three-day weekend?
How about learning more about the plastic packaging you encounter every day? Come join a team that creates the packaging for food, drinks, cosmetics, household products, and so much more! This company spans across 4 continents with over 180 production plants!
This company offers a rotating working schedule of 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off. This schedule is great for planning activates or appointments throughout the normal work week and every other weekend is a three-day weekend! This company also offers a competitive benefits package once hired on with plenty of advancement opportunity.
Pay starts at $12/hour, but hired on at $13.42 and pay increase opportunities are given quickly!
Day and night shift available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Line responsibility from production to packaging
- Manual packaging, such as hand packing bottles, and building boxes
- Ensure goods are produced and packaged in correct quantity and in accordance with agreed specifications.
- Accurately records goods produced and problems encountered during shift
- Ensure product meets all quality specifications.
- Assist Machine Operator II/Supervisor and Mold Change Team with mold/color changes as needed.
- Maintain good housekeeping within the department.
- Operate a variety of packaging machinery: carton erectors, partition inserters, product inserters (MPV, VPM, PLU), foil dispensers, top closers, and palletization equipment.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
- Required to stand for 12 hour shift.
- Must be able to work in an extremely hot environment for long periods of time
- Once hired on the benefits include: 2 weeks paid vacation, holiday pay, pay increase to $13.42/hr. fully vested 401k matched at 6%, health & dental benefits, tuition reimbursement, GED courses, health and wellness care program, dependent care cost savings program, recognition programs, and promotional opportunities.
Branch: Saint Peters MO