Become a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate* for Samsung Electronics America (SEA)!
We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced sales and marketing company. Our clients are the most well-known brands in Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Energy. They hire us to hire, train, and deploy people like you to represent their brand. Working for your favorite brand is now a reality! We are always looking for Retail Sales Associates, Brand Ambassadors, and Merchandisers. Together, we can take your career to the next level!
We have immediate openings for experienced salespeople to drive consumer sales of Samsung Electronics America devices, including phones, tablets, wearables, and mobile computing.
Day-in-the-Life as a Retail Sales Associate*
- Work in a local Best Buy store.
- Approach customers and learn their needs.
- Show them why they should buy Samsung products.
- Set up devices for customers.
- Lead product training for Best Buy Sales Associates.
- Help maintain, repair, or replace displayed electronics.
What's in it for you?
- Get paid weekly.
- Hourly pay starting at $15.00 + per hour and based on store location and candidate experience
- Work 16 - 24 hours per week.
- Work Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Full-time openings are first offered to part-timers
In addition, this position is offering a Sign-On Bonus OR Scholarship
, based on employee selection!
- Hire date of 9/9/2020 to 10/25/2020
- Employee must be employed on program at time of payout
- Must have no documented write up at time of payout
- Employee decision of bonus or scholarship is non-changeable once selection made
Sign-On Bonus Details
- Earn 1 week double pay for 16 hours, paid at hourly rate
- 50% of bonus will be paid following first week of work
- Remaining 50% of bonus paid 12/31/2020
- $500 scholarship to be paid when semester completed, must be prior to 12/31/2020
- Must be at an accredited institution earning a "B" or higher; Pass on P/F courses
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
- Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
- Providing team members with high-quality, disposable face masks and gloves to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the CDC.
- Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature checks, where required
Duties and Responsibilities Job Description:
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Posting ID: 569831626Posted: 2020-10-19