Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT), is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregate leach-fields, tanks, and accessories for the onsite wastewater and storm-water industries. Most of IWT products are made of 95% recycled material, making us a leader in the use of "green materials". As a leader we are devoted to sustainability through recycling plastics and energy conservation. Each year Infiltrator purchases 75,000 tons (68,038,856 kg) of post-consumer and post-industrial thermoplastics that might have otherwise been landfilled. In regard to energy, the production and installation of our wastewater treatment systems consumes 85 percent less electricity and emits 40 percent less carbon than conventional systems. In addition to our commitment to the environment and creating innovative products, we are dedicated to positively contributing to communities across the United States and Canada.
At IWT we believe that people are our most important asset. IWT promotes a challenging work environment that allows for personal development and independence. Strong relationships between and among employees achieves the best results while working as a team. With 8 locations across the country and a company-wide dedication to innovation, there are many opportunities to join our strong, supportive and successful team.
- Execute annual and quarterly action plans for your sales area appropriate to achieving agreed upon targets and IWT business objectives.
- Identify, develop, and maintain sales and service opportunities through new and existing customers.
- Educate and promote IWT products and onsite system technology to contractors, distributors, engineers/designers and local regulators via sales calls, field product demonstrations, and educational presentations and training classes.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with the distribution network within the territory to maximize effectiveness and market penetration.
- Develop and maintain contacts with county and town level regulatory agencies. Provide support to the regional manager, and government relations team to maintain and obtain required regulatory approvals and increase IWT market share.
- Remain current with all technical aspects and requirements of IWT products, regulatory and code requirements in the territory, and technical and competitive advances within the industry.
- As an active player in the IWT team matrix, which includes timely reporting on sales and other appropriate trends, provide information to the marketing team, coordinate distribution contacts with customer service, and coordinate with the Regional Manager for print materials, special programs, trade shows, and product ideas.
- Serve on industry organizations (such as state chapters of the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association) as directed by the regional manager.
- Identify customer price points, issue customer credits, and resolve problem sites in coordination with technical services through the Regional Manager approval.
- Candidate must reside in either PA, NJ, DE or MD in order to successfully manage the territory (PA or DE is preferred).
- Outside sales experience with exceptional results required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in construction, water and sewer and/or plumbing experience a benefit.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workflow within territory to achieve best sales results.
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and manage appointments, budgets, sales reports, expense reports, and presentation materials electronically.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Posting ID: 565860987Posted: 2020-08-03