FirstLight Home Care is a non-medical, private duty home care agency that is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration and is accredited by The Joint Commission. FirstLight Home Care services clients throughout all of Pinellas County and South Pasco County.
Why choose FirstLight Home Care ?
At FirstLight Home Care, we take pride in matching our CNA's / Home Health Aide's / Caregiver's personality and skills with a client's needs- not just "fill" a case. We are here to support your efforts 7-days per week, 24-hours per day. If you are a CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregiver looking for an opportunity to work with a professional agency with great clients and a dedicated support team who truly understands the challenges of your role, then look no further than FirstLight Home Care.
Our Purpose is simple, "To Improve Quality of Life". We look for CNAs / Home Health Aides / Caregivers with a passion for excellence, who will help make us a better company, and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
***FirstLight Home Care has immediate 24/7 and Live-In assignments with our amazing clients throughout our service area. Completion of paid orientation and training required. Must be able to work 24-Hour / Live-In cases throughout the week and weekends.
FirstLight Home Care's CNA / Home Home Aide / Caregivers enjoy the following pay and benefits:
***Pay varies based on level of experience, level of care, and length of a shift.
• Industry Leading Pay with Direct Deposit Option
• Direct Employee of FirstLight Home Care (not independent contractor)
• Health & Dental Insurance, Life, Accident, Disability, and more! (After 60 Days of F/T employment)
• Training including Continuing Educational Units
• One Week of Earned Vacation Pay (P/T & F/T employees)
• Time-and-a-half Pay for Overtime and Designated Holidays
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
• Promotions from Within (most of our office team were FirstLight Caregivers)
• Professional, Fun, Supportive Work Environment w/ 24/7 Support
• Rewards & Recognition Program
• Employee of the Month Award
• Caregiver of the Year Award
• Company Gatherings and Paid Meetings
• Mileage Reimbursement at $0.50 per mile
• Paid Orientation with Timely Work Assignments
• Enhanced New Employee Referral Bonus
• New Client Referral Bonus
• Auto Repair and Maintenance Discount Program
We are hiring CNA / HHA / Caregivers for all major cities throughout Pinellas County and Pasco including:
St. Petersburg, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Trinity, and surrounding areas.
CNA / Home Health Aide / Caregivers must have the following to work at FirstLight Home Care:
* Must be able to work three weekends per month, for 10-15 hours
* One year of relevant work experience
* Active CPR Certification
* Hold or be willing to gain certification in HIV, Alzheimer's Disease and Self-Assisted Medication
* Obtain a Tuberculosis Screening
* Be willing to complete a drug test
* Undergo an extensive background check
* Provide a minimum of 3 professional references
* Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance
Posting ID: 42067655Posted: 2020-07-14