Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will provide People Solutions (otherwise known as Human Resources) support for the Communications and Payments business team within Change Healthcare. This position develops and executes initiatives designed to advance the performance of the organization and ensure that it has the leadership and talent capability to fulfill our vision of inspiring a better healthcare system.
You'll partner with senior leaders and Centers of Excellence (COE) to identify key business needs along with creative recommendations and actions that elevate our game. The HRBP will missionize our values with a special emphasis on creating a performance-based culture and a positive team environment. Specific focus areas will include: organizational effectiveness, change management, talent acquisition & management, leadership development, and employee engagement.
Provide HRBP support for multiple functions and lines of business within Change Healthcare Technology Enabled Services, specifically Hospital Physician Services and Enterprise. This position develops and executes HR initiatives designed to advance the performance of the organization and ensure that it has the leadership and talent capability to meet current and future business requirements.
Duties include partnering with senior leaders, COE's and HR Shared Services to identify key business needs and gaps, along with recommendations and actions to address these needs. The HRBP partners work with key stakeholders and internal COE partners such as talent management, total rewards, talent acquisition, learning and development and others to develop and implement organization-specific initiatives that are consistent with the overall People Strategies. In addition, this HRBP is responsible for implementing programs and processes with a special emphasis on creating a performance-based culture and driving functional initiatives. Specific focus areas will include: strategic workforce assessment and staff planning, organizational design, change management, leadership and employee development, talent management, talent planning and acquisition, employee engagement and performance management. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Propose, develop and execute energizing initiatives that positions our team members and thus the organization for success. Support and facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership teams to effectively communicate functional and business strategies, vision, goals, and performance expectations to help evolve the organization to meet short and long-range goals.
- Participate in both strategic planning, as well as providing some day-to-day support to client groups. Identify and address organization and talent implications that are keys to successful execution of these functional/business plans. Partner with leaders and their management teams in promoting proactive changes that build a high-performance culture and accelerate long-term strategic growth for the company. Provide coaching and SME counseling to senior leaders.
- Establish an environment that encourages team member inclusion and engagement. In partnership with Talent Management COE, work with leadership teams to create a leader-led, enabled culture of engagement and inclusion practices.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition organization and hiring managers to assess people resource requirements in the development of workforce plans. Partner with Talent Acquisition team to develop effective strategies to attract high quality candidates and hiring plans that take into account our gender and diversity goals, consistent with company policies, practices, and compliance requirements.
- Ensure the organization has the right people, in the right place, at the right time to meet the current and future needs of the business. Working with Talent Management COE, partner with leaders for talent management process, including talent reviews and organization planning, to identify successor talent and to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization. Work with leadership teams to establish the mindset of growing organizational capability.
- Optimize compensation programs and support leadership calibration to meet business goals and to motivate, recognize, and retain employees. Evaluate and advise managers on job leveling, and discuss appropriate salary treatment and flexible compensation approaches to effectively attract and engage high potential talent for the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of progressive human resources and/or similar related experience
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and driving for results.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Excel and Word
- Developed well-structured, clear and concise presentations; facilitation experience
- Able to work with sensitive, confidential information; a high level of demonstrated discretion and judgment
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Management consulting experience
- Human Resources certification (PHR/SPHR)
- Peoplesoft, Workday or other HRIS system experience
- Coaching experience / credentials
Preferred Leadership competencies:
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with stakeholders.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.