Home Instead senior Care
is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers to be a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of Non- Medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care , and compassion. WE ARE LOOKING FOR CAREGIVERS/SITTERS TO WORK OVERNIGHTS AND WEEKENDS 7PM TO 7 AM.REQUIREMENTS... YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR INTERVIEW
- MMR 1 AND MMR 2 OR A TITER, Which takes the place of your MMR 1& 2, if it is from your doctor.
- TB SKIN TEST
- DRIVERS LICENSE
- AUTO INSURANCE
- FLU SHOT
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Light Housekeeping Duties
- Medication & Appointment reminders
- Must treat and care for Seniors and their property with Dignity & Respect
- Must be able to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- You must be able to pass a background check
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care
- Companionship and conversation
If you have all required documents/ test and you are ready to work please fill out your application and call us today for an interview.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 558945181Posted: 2020-05-29