Job Description: Starting Pay at 50CPM or higher Beacon Transport Increases Starting Pay 3CPM to Start the New Year
Leadership at Beacon Transport has decided the perfect way to celebrate their 20th anniversary and start a new year is by raising starting pay for incoming drivers by 3CPM effective January 1, 2021.
Founded in 2000 just outside Nashville, TN, Beacon Transport specializes in hauling in nonhazardous dry freight throughout the Southeast and Midwest and is seeking professional drivers that truly are looking to maximize their weekly miles driven
Apply below to explore a career at Beacon Transport or call us @
(866) 915-1814 _________________________________
Why is Beacon Transport such a great place to work? Benefits
Beacon Transport Jobs Offer More Than Pay. Of course, the paycheck is the reason anybody works. Beacon Transport wants to go a few steps further than offering the bare minimum.
An employee at Beacon Transport has the opportunity to take advantage of a multitude of benefits. These include:
- Medical, Dental, Life, L/T & S/T Disability insurance available at group rates
- $15,000 Company paid life policy on employee
- Vacation pay
- Direct deposit Weekly payroll
We love to recognize when an employee is excelling in their field. Beacon Transport offers a series of bonuses and potentials for a raise:
Help on the Road
- Layover, stop/pickup, and detention pay
- Safety/Performance raise
- Referral bonus
- Clean inspection bonus
Beacon Transport s service area has been tailored to maximize profitability for our employees.
A Place To Grow
- No NY City or New England
- 2.5 to 1 trailer/tractor ratio to accommodate drop and hook freight
- 100% No touch freight General Commodities/Non-Hazardous
- Assigned experienced dispatchers
- Assigned late model 670 Condo Volvos
- Passenger policy
- Pet policy
- 2 Day orientation with pay
Beacon Transport requires 2 years of CDL-A experience and holds weekly orientation classes for drivers interested in joining the company
For more information, please contact our recruiting department or apply now!
Posting ID: 607498011Posted: 2021-02-19