We are looking for an individual to compliment our team in Memphis.
- Reflect the core values of Home Care of Memphis, LLC d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Assist with answering office phones.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers. Also maintain all required checks and inspection requirements for all government programs as well as any requirements from hospitals or facilities.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school graduation or equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
Employer is Home Care of Memphis, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582240675Posted: 2020-10-25