Home Instead Senior Care® Recruitment Coordinator Job Description
This position is located in our Southaven Mississippi Office location
Home Care of Memphis, LLC and Home Care of Mississippi, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM . The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, and hire CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients for both Memphis and MS franchises.
- Reflect the core values of (Home Care of Memphis/Mississippi, LLC), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Conduct phone screen interviews on all Memphis and MS candidates updating Indeed and Applicant Stack
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Attend all job fairs
- Schedule and book MS interviews on Clearcare calendars for MS Engagement/HR Coordinators
- Schedule and conduct Memphis applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Collect Memphis applicant credentials and track missing credentials in an organized manner until the point of hire.
- Enter all applicants and update their information including credentials in Clearcare.
- Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check (on-line as well as Accurate Now) and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Keep in constant communication with scheduling department in regards to staffing needs.
- Keep in constant communication with Engagement/HR Coordinators to complete packets in time for weekly orientations.
- Attend weekly stand-up meetings
- Attend office/caregiver meetings/functions
- Contact and document assigned role for Caregiver Touchpoints
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Conduct Service Inquiries as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary by management
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions in regard to Applicants
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home Care of Memphis/Mississippi, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 562964471Posted: 2020-07-12