In coordination with SSAI, PRI is currently seeking a Data Clerk for a red light and speed camera violations processor position in Howard County, Maryland. This position will include violation processing as well as clerical and data entry tasks. Candidates must have a strong attention to detail, a high level of quality, strong problem-solving skills, dependability, and demonstrated priority and time management skills. During COVID, this position is required to work remotely and periodically come into the office to work while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). A computer will be provided for remote work, but a secure and fast internet connection must be provided by the employee. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently especially when working remote.
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Pay: $15.93 per hour, full-time employment.
Benefits: Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick leave, Paid holidays, health insurance, dental, vision, AD&D, and life insurance. We setup your 401K but we do not do matching at this time.
Work Environment: Tasks will generally be completed sitting at a desk in the office working independently or working remotely.
· Process red light and speed camera violations using web-based tools.
· Review videos to determine if a violation occurred according to jurisdiction-specific guidance.
· Perform data entry of license plates and other information as required.
· Operates keyboard or other data entry devices to enter data into computer.
· May manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries in database for accuracy.
· May compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
· Meet production and quality goals.
· Assist with violation mailings and other administrative tasks as required
· High School diploma or GED.
· Experience in data processing.
· Familiarity and ability to use computers and a mouse.
· Demonstrated ability to meet speed and quality demands in a high-paced environment.
· Quality driven concentration and strong attention to detail for long stretches.
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) with the ability to learn and navigate a variety of computer systems/software.
· 2+ years of experience in an office environment performing clerical duties including inbound mail processing, outbound mail processing, data entry, quality control, and related administrative duties.
· Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
PRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.