HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE
is seeking caring and compassionate
in-home caregivers to serve our clients in the
SOUTH SOUND AREA
(Thurston, Lewis, Mason and Grays Harbor Counties)
At Home Instead Senior Care in Olympia, To Us, It's Personal
is more than just a tagline - it is the way we care for our clients and how we support our CAREGivers. Read what Home Instead CAREGivers have to say:
"I like how the office staff looks out for you and makes it enjoyable to work for Home Instead." Home Instead CAREGivers can provide a variety of services, including:
"The support and positive feedback I get from everyone in the office is AMAZING!
I have never felt this positive about a job or people I work with before."
Here are a few perks of working for Home Instead Senior Care in Olympia:
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care
- Specialized Services such as Dementia or Hospice Care
Do you have what it takes to be a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver?
- Work within your availability (15 hours/week minimum)
- Competitive pay, PLUS overtime, holiday, sick pay, mileage reimbursement, and bonuses
- Health benefits
- SIMPLE IRA with a 3% match
- Verizon or Sprint cell phone discount
- Free CEU's
- 24/7 administrative support
- Work 1:1 with clients in their home
- and much more!
- Active (or pending) CNA or HCA license
- No certification? Find out about our Earn While You Learn Program
- 21 years old or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY! APPLY ONLINE:
http://www.homeinstead.com/658 Go to the CAREERS
page. CALL US:
(360) 570-0049 VISIT US:
1217 Cooper Point Road SW, Suite 8 - Olympia, WA 98502
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 566601563Posted: 2020-08-05