B2B/Commercial Sales Reps @ Orkin are HIGH-ENERGY, HUNTER SALES professionals that PROSPECT new commercial business accounts in a specified territory. Our services are 100% NECESSARY AND NEEDED. ORKIN is an industry-leader that offers training, the resources required to exceed goals and expectations, a base salary, and a progressive commission plan.
Orkin Sales Representative are:
* DRIVEN by the opportunity to set their own vision, drive change, and have their earnings directly tied to their own performance.
* HUNTERS that thrive on prospecting for new opportunities, developing relationships, and closing BIG deals.
* FEARLESS in helping our commercial clients that NEED our support and services.
* A Smart Prospector
* A Skilled Negotiator
* A Deal Closer
* A Quota Crusher
* A Team Player
* A Customer Satisfier
* AN "A" PLAYER!?!
This isn't just your next job; it's the foundation for a NEW CAREER! One you NEVER KNEW YOU WANTED!
Recent college graduate?
Sales Professional that is looking for something different?
We want to speak to YOU!!!
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER...
* Competitive Base Salary & Uncapped Commissions
* Company Car & Gas Card
* Comprehensive benefits package:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
* Quality, comprehensive paid training programs as the industry leader
* Market-leading software including a company-provided iPhone and iPad
* Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
* Opportunities for growth, development, and advancement
* Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
* Financial Stability & Career Advancement
* Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
* As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and PROFESSIONALISM
* The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession-resistant line of business
* Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
* Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
* Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
* Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional Context: sales, commission, inspector, account manager, sales representative, business development, sales professional, residential sales, route sales, B2B, business to business sales, account manager sales, cold calling, territory sales, outside sales, door to door sales, commercial account sales professional
* 2 year(s): B2B sales experience
* 2 year(s): Ability to develop new business and exceed sales goals
* 2 year(s): Ability to manage territory-based assignments
* 2 year(s): Ability to work in the field independently
* High School/GED or better
* Some college or better
* Bachelors or better
Licenses & Certifications
* Driver License
* Customer Focus
* Influencing Others
* Goal Achievement
* Business Development
* Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
* Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
* Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
* Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
* Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity