Home Instead is seeking a part-time Weekend Service Coordinator for the Omaha Franchise Office. The Weekend Service Coordinator is expected to preform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling services for clients. The Weekend Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers to provide the highest quality services to clients with an emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. Hours are Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 5pm each weekend.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reflect the vaules of HI Omaha, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the General Manager, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adheare to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Home Instead is more than just a company that provides non-medical services to help seniors remain at home. It is a company that improves the quality of life for aging adults.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 610483496Posted: 2021-03-04