Hungry for a Great Job? Zaxby’s® is hiring. Our team members enjoy great benefits: Good pay because we believe good people are worth more, a flexible work schedule because you have a life, a fun workplace because you deserve it and opportunities to advance because we reward great work.
To our customers, Zaxby’s is more than just a place to eat — it’s a place to have fun, spend some time with friends, and experience great food. And to our employees, it’s all that — and a paycheck.
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service write an effective work schedule each week
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service Ensure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality Team Members
- Ensure full implementation of new employee orientation and training program Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards Supervise and motivate Team Members, Shift Managers and Assistant Managers
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a unit Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors, and all others Continually help develop Assistant Managers in the operation of an Zaxby’s unit and prepare them for General Manager responsibility
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward company objectives
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent Experience: Minimum 1 year experience managing people in a restaurant environment
- Office environment; work with computer and office equipment Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment; hazardous conditions
Posting ID: 74417623Posted: 2020-02-19