Job Title:Warehouse Associate
Travel Requirements: None
Shift start time- Warehouse Associate
This position is responsible for maintaining production and distribution of product by picking orders from inventory, replenishing, loading, receiving incoming shipments, delivering production materials and supplies to production utilizing our ERP system. This position works directly with department supervisor, manager and team members to ensure uninterrupted supplies thereby enhancing overall team performance.
Must be knowledgeable in 3-5 or more of the following areas OR Crossed Trained in all functions and have responsibilities in Freezer area:
- Put away
- Inventory cycle counts
- Raw materials picking and delivery.
- Sales order picking
- Packing and preparing parcel shipment.
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities
- Receive incoming shipments
- Inventory stock rotation
- Perform sale and production order fulfillment
- Load outbound shipments
- Ensures all product is shipped using correct stock rotation
- Fill in when other team members are absent (cross trained in other warehouse functions).
- Parcel orders processing
- Storage freezer forklift operator
- Pick of ingredients and raw materials for production
- Support production lines
- Operates forklift 90% of the time
- Put away/ replenishment
- Ensure that all outside visitors are treated with the upmost respect
- Process all truck receipts and shipments in an expedited manner.
- Report to work as scheduled; be on time from lunch, breaks. And at the beginning of the shift.
- Supports internal customers with an excellent customer service attitude
- Follow GMP rules and safety rules.
- Complies with all plant, federal, state, OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP and SQF regulations and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements
Education & experience
- Demonstrate full knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Reading (English required and/or Spanish a plus) - High School Level English.
- Writing in English- legible.
- Forklift certification- status required.
- Warehouse knowledge (minimum 2 years required).
- WMS/ERP experience preferred.
- Experience in stand up, and sit downs, and pallet jacks (2 years required).
- Ability to work on a fast pace work environment.
Communication, Interpersonal and Professional Skills
- Must be fluent in English (written and oral). Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Must be an attentive listener with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a sense of urgency and understands the difference between being proactive and reactive.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks at one time.
- Is capable of working independently and as a member of a team.
- Must be capable of working with deadlines.
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
- Must be a solution oriented with a willingness to solve problems or assist in solving problems without hesitation.
Physical Demands/work environment
- Must be able to sit for a long period of the day.
- Must be able to stand for a long period of the day.
- Occasional bending.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds cases of product.
- Must be able to work in cold environment (Freezer/Cooler)
Applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen as a condition of any offer of employment to ensure compliance with Drug Free Workplace policies
Haliburton International Foods proudly supports diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Established in 1992 with the goal of marrying culinary excellence, food science and cutting edge technology, we are recognized by the nation’s largest multi-unit restaurant operators as a trend forward, innovative custom food product manufacturer and development company.
Strategically located in Ontario, California near the heart of North America’s agricultural growing region, our newly constructed 300,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility processes over 50 tons of fresh food every hour. Our capabilities include fire roasted & pickled vegetables, globally inspired sauces & salsas, artisan soups, decadent dessert sauces, cutting edge beverage mixers, ancient grains, beans, savory jams, relishes and many other niche food products. Haliburton’s custom culinary creations are designed specifically for multi-unit restaurant operators and retailers looking for scratch quality with ready-to-use convenience customized to suit their specific operations.
To validate our unbeatable quality standards, we open our facilities up to 50 independent food safety inspections every year. And because we are always evaluating and upgrading to the newest processing and packaging technologies, we offer our customers unique products and solutions that create real menu distinction and market differentiation – an advantage our customers recognize and take advantage of.
Posting ID: 573123480Posted: 2020-10-23