Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.POSITION OVERVIEW
Provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous and prompt service at all times while maintaining our high level of customer satisfaction.
Actively participates in training and development opportunities.
- Perform Oil changes by manufactures specifications.
- Clean or replace filters as needed.
-Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Monitor & replenish lube related inventory.
- Recommend products and services when needed.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Follows all Commercial Tire Safety Standards
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurable Driving Record (Required)
Competencies and Skills:
· Sales Skills
· Customer Service
· Mechanical Skills
· Self Starter
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Ethics and Values
· Regular attendance and punctually is essential.