Responsible for delivering an exceptional guest experience by consistently providing excellent service, great tasting/quality food, and a clean restaurant environment for all guests by performing one or more workstations in accordance with JIB procedures, systems, and standards, and 20/20 guest expectations.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Understands and communicates clearly in English, may require ability to speak another language based on location of restaurant.
• Ability to read and understand written English, perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply); perform multiple tasks at once; and work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift and move freely throughout the restaurant
• Ability to lift and carry 15-25 lbs.
• Ability to listen to guests’ orders, operate a cash register, and read video monitors.
Jack in the Box, Inc. and its affiliates will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.
Posting ID: 58883329Posted: 2020-02-19