Join the Office Pride team of Cleaning Technicians for an exciting job opportunity in SQUAW VALLEY
! Office Pride offers employment to trustworthy and hard-working individuals, seeking stable and reliable income. Our staff are scheduled for flexible evening hours at competitive pay rates. Part time
employment is available.
Office Pride is a rapidly growing commercial cleaning company with core beliefs and values centered on honesty, integrity and hard-work. We value our staff and the contributions that they make toward achieving our promise of top-quality janitorial service to our clients. If you want to have an important impact in the work you are doing and you want to work for a company with growth opportunities, look no further- this job is for you! What Type of Work Would You Be Completing?
Cleaning Technicians must perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building's task and frequency schedule. Tasks may include a combination of the following:
Are You the Right Candidate?
- Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
- Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
- Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners. Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
Office Pride is looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Concern for quality.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work at an efficient pace.
- Reliable. Must possess the ability to adhere to the company's attendance policy.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Physical ability to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and reliable transportation to get to and from work.
APPLY TODAY! You don’t want to miss this great opportunity!
Thank you for your interest in working for our independently owned and operated Office Pride® franchise. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Also please understand that you would be applying for a job with our independently owned and operated Office Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company, Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its affiliates.
Posting ID: 597155430Posted: 2021-01-23