Seeking Project Manager (Restaurant Experience helpful!
Commercial builds, ground-up, Tenant Improvement & Restaurant Build Contractor is seeking an individual who is responsible for owning the project coordination process for medium to large scale construction projects. This includes understanding project goals, deadlines, and financial accountability in order to best allocate resources, scheduling, project deadlines, and meet budget requirements.
This individual must have well-rounded project management knowledge as well as advanced computer skills. Must be proficient with MS Project, Excel, Word and Outlook. Must have excellent verbal communication and writing skills. This position will communicate with clients, site superintendents, subcontractors, project assistants, and senior management and must have the confidence and ability to express themselves concisely and effectively.
- Review proposals and insure accuracy, pricing and scope to ensure the proposed solution make sense and all potential costs are captured.
- Create and manage project files
- Ensure team is keeping proper documentation in the project files that includes photos, time sheets, expenses and purchase orders with Project Assistant.
- Create customer opening Job Package for each project with Project Assistant
- Monitor and track internal budget projects against actual expenditures
- Monitor, track and report final Schedule and Project Plan
- Submit and monitor approved material and equipment order list
- Follow-Up on approved material and equipment orders
- Assist in the development of the labor and material plan
- Process closeout job package to customers
- Restaurant Build knowledge
- Construction knowledge
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels, write clear and concise emails.
- An ability to assume responsibility and interface with all members of the project team is essential
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment.
- Must have excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must have excellent computer software proficiency with Windows, MS Project, Office, Outlook, and other applications as assigned.
- Must be organized and self-motivated and require little direct supervision
- Be able to work with multiple simultaneous, and possibly conflicting, demands
- Able to plan, schedule, organize and prioritize tasks within a normal workday
- Follow-up on sub-contractors to ensure they deliver a quality product on time at the best cost
- Schedule superintendents to review their completed work for quality
- Suggests changes in process and procedure to increase efficiency of team
Posting ID: 600712824Posted: 2021-01-22