Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we'd love to talk to you.
In the role of Sales Leader, you will be responsible to achieve revenue goals through lead generation and conversion activities that include developing and maintaining relationships, partnering with General Managers and the community Occupancy Team, and cultivating a deep knowledge of the customer and the local market. Sales Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead Generation: generate, cultivate, and maintain external professional relationships with local influencers. Increase awareness, reputation, and knowledge of the community with key decision makers. Attain commitments to refer prospective residents from local influencers.
- Partner with the General Manager and the Regional Director of Sales to develop and implement a strategic, rolling 90-day Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Review and analyze available sales data for your community and your market and use this data to create SMART goals and action plans to achieve sales metrics.
- Meet established targets for lead and lease conversion as defined on the Sales & Marketing business plan for your community. Work with paid referral partners, such as A Place for Mom, to develop and convert leads from referral and professional lead generation sources to confirmed move-ins. Respond to all potential leads with timely follow-up and ensure the CRM system is up-to- date.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, remotely and in real time where possible, and conduct tours with prospective residents or interested parties.
- Work with the General Manager to facilitate training and continuous coaching for any community staff that may need to field an inquiry call or conduct a walk-in or scheduled tour. Engage the Community Occupancy team.
- Make sales calls to potential leads with the intention of scheduling a community visit and move the sales process forward.
- Promote and facilitate on and off-site events that drive lead generation and community tours.
- Manage the community marketing budget and maintain promotional branded material inventory for the community.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to develop and maintain an effective internal referral program with residents.
- Support the General Manager in ensuring that the community, including all available apartments, model apartments, common areas and grounds are staged, marketable and aligned with Holiday standards.
- Appropriately manage and update the CRM system to ensure detailed information is entered from all lead sources.
- Effectively share business results and the story behind the numbers on monthly business reviews.
- Negotiate incentives and terms of Rental Agreement with prospective residents and/or their families. Secure and complete each lease within the parameters of Holiday values and expectations.
- Visit competitors on a regular cadence and maintain competitor playbook located within CRM to identify areas of opportunity for your community, and local market competitive pricing structure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 2 years of direct sales experience, with a proven track record of setting goals and achieving results in previous sales roles.
- Skilled at creating relationships through various methods of communication including telephone, face to face, networking events, and on-site lead generation events.
- Exceptional persuasive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with high demands for results
- Ability to travel within the local market to attend various events for the purpose of developing relationships and lead generation.
- Proficient with customer/lead (CRM) tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 74092
Nearest Major Market: Columbia
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Sales Management, Developer, Sharepoint, CRM, Sales, Technology
Posting ID: 566859555Posted: 2020-08-09